Mirabal Butterfly Charm on Cairo Chain
In honour of the Mirabal Butterfly sisters, who became symbols of democratic and feminist resistance when they gave their lives resisting a political regime in the 50s. The date of their death marks the UN’s International Day of the Elimination of Violence Against Women. November 25th, 1960 is carved into our Mirabal Butterfly Charm, remembering the fierce sisters and giving strength to all the brave women out there.
Gold Vermeil will eventually evolve to its Sterling Silver base over time, varying from a couple of months to years depending on skin type and wear. For more information please visit our Materials page.
- 14k Gold Vermeil
- For Solid Gold option, contact us here
- 15 or 19 inch Cairo chain
- Pendant size: 2cm x 2 cm
- Other lengths upon request
- For our size chart, click here
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for this item to be made especially for you.
Handcrafted with love in Montreal xx