Mirabal Butterfly Charm
In honour of the Mirabal Butterfly sisters, who became symbols of democratic and feminist resistance when they gave their lives resisting a political regime in the 50s. The date of their death marks the UN’s International Day of the Elimination of Violence Against Women. November 25th, 1960 is carved into our butterfly charm, remembering the fierce sisters and giving strength to all the brave women out there.
- 14k Gold Vermeil
- For Solid Gold option, contact us here
- Option to add: 15 or 19 inch Cairo chain, 16 or 20 inch Sicilian chain, 6.5, 7 or 7.5 inch bracelet or 10 inch anklet
- Pendant size: 2cm x 2 cm
- Other lengths upon request
- For our size chart, click here
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for this item to be made especially for you.
Handcrafted with love in Montreal xx